Forums Latest Members

FS SORTED!! Hand made watch straps - Horween and other leather

1. jankoxxx Oct 26, 2016

Dear watch friends :) Once again I am offering my hand made straps for your watches. All straps are hand made directly by me using selected premium leathers. I am not working with electrical tools in the process, and all is being cut, sewn and punched by hand using traditional methods. Each strap is therefore unique and special :)

I will try a different approach in my ads as listing specific straps is quite time consuming and frankly its hard to keep track of whats what even for my cutomers..
    I will list strap types from which you can choose + you will be able to select your preferred length and stitching color.

If you would like to get a customized strap, just let me know. I can make straps in all sizes and lengths I have Shell Cordovan and other Horween and non – Horween leathers in different colors. More than 10 stitching colors available! My contact email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Straps which can be made from Horween Shell Cordovan

1, Classic unlined model. These can be had in a variety of modifications – side stitch or middle stitch, single keeper or 2 keepers. You can select lug widths ranging from 18mm to 26mm (others possible too but please check with me first). And of course, you can request any length. Rally style possible for this model.

price is 110 USD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2, Classic unlined model with full stitching. These can be had in a variety of modifications – single keeper or 2 keepers. You can select lug widths ranging from 18mm to 26mm (others possible too but please check with me first). And of course, you can request any length.

price is 125 USD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3, Vintage style unlined model. These can be had in a variety of modifications – side stitch or middle stitch, single keeper or 2 keepers. You can select lug widths ranging from 18mm to 22mm (others possible too but please check with me first). And of course, you can request any length. Rally style possible for this model.

price is 110 USD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4, Vintage style unlined model with full stitching. These can be had in a variety of modifications – single keeper or 2 keepers. You can select lug widths ranging from 18mm to 26mm (others possible too but please check with me first). And of course, you can request any length.

- price is 125 USD

5, Shell Cordovan 1 piece watch straps. Please enquire about these vie email as availability depends on Shell Cordovan that is thin enough to make these.

price is 80 USD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6, Shell Cordovan NATO and ZULU straps. Also please enquire via email as I am not always able to accommodate orders for these.

- prices start at 99 USD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For thicker Shell Cordovan straps made with lining please contact me via email. There are things that need to be discussed before I can give you a quote :)

I have also a variety of other leathers including Horween Dublin, Horween Derby, Horween Chromexcel and other vegetable tanned leathers in stock. For more info about these, just drop me an email :) Below some sample pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

This thread supersedes all previous threads.

Before purchasing, please consider if the strap will fit your watch.

Returns because of incorrect size, thickness or length are not accepted.

Payment is via Paypal. Worldwide shipping flat rate – 5 USD (Registered Airmail)

Many thanks,

Jan

Adamh, alam, timeismoney and 6 others like this.
  2. jankoxxx Oct 29, 2016

bump :)

3. jankoxxx Nov 1, 2016

4. jankoxxx Nov 6, 2016

bump :) - Im still able to take a few orders for next week..

5. jankoxxx Nov 9, 2016

bump :) I am currently taking orders for next week

6. jankoxxx Nov 12, 2016

7. jankoxxx Nov 15, 2016

bump

8. jankoxxx Nov 18, 2016

a bump

9. jankoxxx Nov 24, 2016

bumpie :)

10. jankoxxx Nov 29, 2016

bump ;)

11. jankoxxx Dec 5, 2016

bump :) production time of custom straps is about 2-5 days at the moment :)

12. jankoxxx Dec 9, 2016

BUMP :)

The_Walrus likes this.
  13. jankoxxx Dec 14, 2016

there is still a chance to get your strap before christmas ;)

14. Faz Dec 14, 2016

I can vouch for Jan. His work is top notch and I highly recommend his straps!

Faz

15. jankoxxx Jan 2, 2017

Im back at work and ready to take on new orders :)