Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton Super Compressor 600 / Box & Papers / Serviced

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 1, 2019

Hi OF

For sales comes a beautiful set of a Hamilton Super Compressor 600 from the late sixties. The watch comes from an ex-Hamilton employee in Bienne who bought himself this set in 1970 (the warranty booklet is stamped from december 1970) and only worn this watch on some special ocasions.

IMG_2095.JPG

More information about the watch itself here : https://www.timeline.watch/watch/1966-hamilton-super-compressor-64040-3/

I am uploading high-res photographs, untouched, unbalanced, unedited. If you would like to see anything else, please ask.

IMG_2081.JPG
    IMG_2091.JPG

The dial and hands are super clean and fresh. No marks, no aging. Tritium in a great conservation condition and with reacting as expected to the UV light.

IMG_2082.JPG IMG_2083.JPG IMG_2084.JPG IMG_2085.JPG

The case is great, some minor marks but super sharp - look at the photos.

IMG_2086.JPG IMG_2087.JPG

The movement is perfect but the oils have dried so it's planned to be serviced (expect a quick turnaround) and sold ready to wear, with one year mechanical guarantee.

IMG_2090.JPG

If you don't want it to be serviced, please let me know and I will for sure adjust the price accordingly.

IMG_2089.JPG

Hirsch rally leather strap, signed stainless steel buckle.

IMG_2088.JPG IMG_2093.JPG

Original box and papers.

IMG_2097.JPG IMG_2096.JPG IMG_2095.JPG IMG_2094.JPG

Terms and conditions : 2600 CHF / 2650 USD / 2300 EUR / 2100 GBP wired directly to my Transferwise account for the serviced watch on the leather strap + Box + Papers. FedEx shipping with (third-party) insurance included.

The watch and I are in Switzerland, and so I will accept a wire directly to my Swiss bank account, however that will be in CHF, and will thus cost you conversion and transfer fees. I don't like PayPal but if you want to pay their F&F fees, I'll gladly accept. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these fees, and is a local transaction for us both. More currencies are available upon request. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Since I own the watch I'm selling, feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this watch now at your price". Then we can discuss the options for Shipping. Face to face always welcome, I value meeting people.

I have dozens of transactions with only positive feedbacks here as well as outside Omega Forums - can link you with several happy buyers worldwide, on request.

All criticisms about the watch are welcome.

Thanks ΩF for the space :thumbsup:

Edited Jul 12, 2019
    Dr. Skridlow, Kmart, Shan and 24 others like this.
  2. Brook Jun 2, 2019

That's a beauty, GLWS.

kov and amcclell like this.
  3. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 9, 2019

^ bump

4. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 20, 2019

^bump

Price reduced to sell - the price is for the serviced (expect a quick turnaround) watch on the leather strap + Box + Papers. FedEx shipping with (third-party) insurance included. If you don't need it to be serviced, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly. :thumbsup:

5. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 29, 2019

If you don’t want it to be serviced : 2400 CHF / 2450 USD / 2150 EUR / 1950 GBP wired directly to my Transferwise account for the watch on leather + Box + Papers.

FedEx shipping with (third-party) insurance included.

inchpincher likes this.
  6. michael22 Jun 29, 2019

Gorgeous!

kov likes this.
  7. kov Trüffelschwein. Jul 12, 2019

Edit : withdrawn, back to the bank vault.

Thanks OF for the space :thumbsup:

Edited Jul 14, 2019
    youncs likes this.