Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer w/Kit & additional B&R strap

1. kip595 Aug 19, 2021

The story is simple on this one - great watch, distinctive without being gaudy, but I just haven't connected with it as hoped and I think I've worn it twice since getting it in, so here it is. :rolleyes:

Please feel free to reach out if interested, worst that can happens will be a polite no thank you. :)

Picked this up almost on a whim from a gent who stated it had been very lightly worn on aftermarket strap only - visually it betrays very little use.

Has book but no warranty card that I see, which I hope I've adequately taken into the asking. Functions flawlessly and keeps a very solid power reserve - while not wearing it, I did give it the occasional wind, and found about a minute lost over the course of ten days - as always, YMMV. As mentioned I've worn it although very infrequently – there may be a small scuff near the eight o’clock marker but I only see this in direct sunlight so it may just be glare, honestly not certain – can’t feel it or see it myself – as always, just want to provide full disclosure.

*It appears what I though was a ravel from the watch pillow was simply a loose thread from my own shirt - apologies for not catching this sooner and I will be happy to take pics of that area again on request.

The vintage leather B&R pictured will be included and to my knowledge is all the piece has been worn on; the original NATO comes with and appears to have been wrapped around cushion in case only but cannot state this for certain.

Overall an honestly near-new example of a less commonly seen model from Hamilton (as compared to the standard Khaki, etc.)

-SOLD 8/21/'21-

ASKING $525 to me CONUS w/shipping included.
    -SOLD 8/21/'21-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hamilton pilot kit.jpg

Specs are as follows:

Model: H76419931

Dimensions: Case = 36mm, thickness = 10mm, height (lug to lug) = 42mm

18mm lug width

Mineral crystal

WR = 10 bar

Push/pull crown

Movement = Hand Winding H-50 with 80hr power reserve

Thanks for looking!

Edited Aug 21, 2021
    Walrus, Dsloan, DaveK and 3 others like this.
  2. kip595 Aug 20, 2021

Happy weekend to all and to all a good happy hour! ::rimshot::

3. Walrus Aug 20, 2021

I really like Hamilton. How infrequently do I see “mechanical” on a watch dial. I have several mechanical watches none have that. I find that cool. I’m sure it’s more common than I realize. Maybe I’ve just never made note of it prior.
    I actually put my beater Vostok on last week and became upset for 23 seconds when I thought it was broken. Then I remembered it was mechanical and I didn’t wind it. Darn I may need all my watches labeled

kip595 likes this.