Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Quartz H82231150, 37mm

1. Annapolis May 30, 2023

$300 shipped (from D.C. area) for OF members in the CONUS. (Listed for $350 on eBay.) PayPal FF (or regular, but then you've got to pay the fees).

Fantastic "beater" watch or everyday diver. 37mm is awesome, especially if your wrist is at or below 7".

Only selling because... you know why I'm selling. Because this is an illogical, impossible-to-satisfy hobby and I want to buy a different watch. Surely I don't have to explain myself to this group of enablers.

60-click unidirectional diving-timer bezel.

Mounted, currently, on an aftermarket silicone blue strap (white "stitching") that suits it well, using a Patek-Aquanaut-style double-deployant clasp. This is sized for my 6.75" wrist and is included in the sale.

The OEM stainless bracelet is also included, of course, with all original links. Some hairline scratches on the clasp (as one would expect), but a very nice, sturdy and solid bracelet.

The watch works perfectly, shouldn't need a battery-change for a very long time, and includes everything it came with--all inner and outer packaging, warranty card, manuals, etc.

Reference : H82231150
    Caliber : F06.105
    Collection : Khaki Navy
    Movement : Quartz
    Case size : 37mm
    Thickness (mm) : 10.77
    Dial color : Silver
    Case material : Stainless steel
    Crystal : Sapphire
    Lug width : 18mm
    Water Resistance : 10 bar (100m)/145 psi (328ft)
    Anti Reflection : Yes
    Screw Down Crown : Yes

Happy to provide additional pics upon request.

Feedback here and on the Rolex Forum; way more on eBay.

IMG-2876.jpg IMG-2877.jpg IMG-2878.jpg IMG-2875.jpg IMG-2874.jpg IMG-2873.jpg IMG-2872.jpg
  2. Annapolis May 31, 2023

SOLD. Thanks, OF, for the space!