Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD Hamilton Khaki Automatic Time Zones, 200m

1. High Hope Dec 4, 2022

Unusual Hamilton with what I believe to be up to three possible time zones. There is the chronometer, then a T2 window, then a rotating cities of the world complication. Screw down signed crowns, 600’/200m water resistance. Sapphire crystal with sapphire exhibition case. Date window. 21 jewel, syringe hands, nicely finished movement. Approx. 41mm without crowns.

The watch works well, though it has no known service history. No box, no papers. It comes on a newer Swedish reindeer suede strap with two keepers.

Please review photographs and ask questions. I bought this on a spur-of-moment at a consignment shop and considered it a novelty. I haven’t worn it in a while, but I set it and it fired right up. Asking $300 plus shipping costs, US sales only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Dec 7, 2022
    DaveK, Jonathan40 and ahsposo like this.
  2. High Hope Dec 7, 2022

Hey,
    I’m open to offers. Anybody interested in this complicated watch? No known service history but it is relatively “new” and infrequently worn. It is a great travel watch, the time zone is a central feature, and, at the price, what do have to lose? If it gets stolen in Dubai you’re not out a fortune!

Edited Dec 7, 2022
  3. High Hope Dec 12, 2022

SOLD to a member. Thanks Bob!

wagudc likes this.