Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Hamilton Jazzmaster GMT

1. ZIELSZIEK Sep 1, 2020

Hello people of OF.

Here comes my first sale. I have some feedback on Chrono24 as a seller and can provide the receipt they give you at the end of a sale for reference. Sadly, I cannot provide any Ebay feedback or feedback here. I am however as transparent as possible and will answer any concern that you might have. I can also do Google Meet or any similar app if you would like to see the watch live.

It's a nice GMT watch if you're looking for something affordable. It definitely punches about its price point, in my opinion. It's a full set, including the warranty card and certificate of quality&warranty(Romanian Law). It came with two years of international warranty. The date card has 03.09.2019 as the date of purchase, therefore the warranty is valid until 03.09.2021

All functions work as they should. Please keep in mind that this is not a "true" GMT watch. The ETA 2893-2 is keeping good time and has a good power reserve. Internal world timer bezel works smoothly and its crown screws down nicely(reverse threaded)

Watch is in great condition, with light marks of wear, predominantly on the bracelet(there are two more prominent marks on the inside of the bracelet where it touches the clasp). Nothing major, no scuffs, no deep scratches.
    The bracelet fits slightly loose on my 6.3 inch wrist. I have only two extra links, so please take that into consideration.

Reason for sale: It's a bit too big for my wrists.

Note: This was purchased locally, from the original owner.

Price: 600 Euro excluding fees.
    Shipping: Insured shipping will be around the 25 euro ballpark. The watch will ship from Romania.
    I will gladly do a face to face transaction if you happen to be in the northern region of Romania.
    All details and logistics will be discussed in detail in order to ensure satisfaction on both sides.
    Not my first time shipping stuff abroad, not my first time selling a watch either, but feedback here is valuable to me, therefore, I'm trying my best.
    Returns will be accepted 1 week after receiving the watch, no questions asked. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for shipping and return any taxes to me, should that be the case.

Thank you for looking and a sincere thank you to the people that run this place for the opportunity to post here,
    Paul.

Edit: I decided to keep this. Thank you for the opportunity of posting here.
    IMG_20200901_164144.jpg IMG_20200901_164322.jpg IMG_20200901_164235.jpg IMG_20200901_164249.jpg IMG_20200901_164406.jpg IMG_20200901_163810_1.jpg IMG_20200829_171541.jpg

Edited Sep 9, 2020
    Zdzislaw and janice&fred like this.
  2. ZIELSZIEK Sep 3, 2020

Bump