Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton G.S. Tropicalized --- $800

1. George.A Jan 18, 2015

Hi guys,

I'm selling this classical Hamilton G.S. Tropicalized vintage military watch GS. It comes with Hamilton caliber 75s (hacking movement).

As a brief description, the watch is in fairly good condition considering its age. As expected, the case has some dents and scratches, but nothing very deep. The dial is in good shape and has a lovely patina.

As you will see from the pictures, it also has the original dust cover. The watch was serviced just a month ago and keeps great time (service papers will be included).

The watch wears very comfortable at 37mm (without the crown) at 18mm lug width.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've seen these watches are on a very positive trend when it comes to selling prices in the last couple of years. I'm currently looking for a fast sale, so I'm asking 800$ (or the equivalent in Euros).

I do have one positive review here as a seller, but I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches with us for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really good (including customs ;) ). More than glad to provide references upon request.

Thanks for looking,
    George

Izaak Maclean likes this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Jan 18, 2015

GLWFS!

George.A likes this.