Forums Latest Members

SOLD Hamilton 600 Super Compressor, Serviced $999

1. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 7, 2017

I am looking to do a mass sell off (see last pics, all watches in that pic to be sold) so that I can complete my Speedmaster Decades Collection. A decades collection is a collection of watches that are the same model from each decade you have lived. I am getting very close to completing my collection, and I want to add a solid gold Speedmaster with a solid gold bracelet. So I need a few bucks so I can more seriously start the search.

I have been a member here for 5+ years and have sold a few watches here and there and have positive feedback here, as well as the "does this watch make me look fat forum" (search taddyangle there) and 500+ on ebay with about 50+ seller reviews. I am in San Diego, CA.

I am asking $1,150 OBO.

The dial is clean, but a couple of the lume markers are slightly flaking, you can see this in the hi res pics. The minute hand has what looks to be a very small spot, it is actually a hole in the lume. There are various scratches and nicks in the case, all illustrated in the hi res pics.

It was serviced this year. I have receipt, same guy that serviced my gemini4 watch (best ever LE speedy). I was told by the watchmaker to buy a second movement so that they could use the reverse turning wheel to make the repair. I sourced a movement on ebay and took that in when I took in the watch. Notice on the receipt that it says "check 2nd movement install". I have no idea if they swapped out movements, took the part needed from the movement I purchased, or made the repair to the original movement without parts from the replacement movement. In the sale I will include the spare movement. The movements have no serials.

3 day return, no questions. CONUS.

IMG_3508.JPG
    IMG_3541.JPG IMG_3504.JPG IMG_3507.JPG IMG_3509.JPG IMG_3510.JPG IMG_3540.JPG

upload_2017-11-7_6-34-34.png

2. sdre Nov 7, 2017

Great, honest, detailed post. If i can move my SD, I won't mind picking this up.

GLWS

Taddyangle likes this.
  3. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 13, 2017

$999

4. tmw57 Nov 14, 2017

These are terrific watches.
    This one looks really nice and appears to be priced very well.
    If I didn't already own one I'd be all over it...

Taddyangle likes this.
  5. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jan 26, 2018