Hamilton 21 help

I have a Hamilton 21 chronometer #2E11049 that I got from a department head at the Smithsonian some years ago.
I was told before that friend passed that it needed the jewel bearing for the balance shaft to get it running. I know it needs to be done right or not at all. I am thinking of selling it as is rather that getting it fixed first. Does anyone have an idea what it is worth ? From all I can tell it’s in perfect condition otherwise.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Must have 200 postings to have access to our selling platform.

Place a $1 on a e*bay listing and it will reach its' Market price as it is a desirable item for collectors

or

Look at "Completed SOLD" e*bay auctions to see anything comparable.

or

maybe @Canuck can chime in

You won’t get any more for it if you fix it before you offer it for sale. You won’t recover the cost of the repair. Sell it as it is. The cost of servicing one of these runs about $650.00 US, plus parts and shipping. Nobody who might buy it, or anyone who might be asked to service it would satisfy themselves that a jewel and balance staff is likely all it needs. The repair would be all or nothing. You said other than it is apparently not running, it appears to be in perfect condition! Do you have any idea how that might sound to a prospective buyer?
Edited: