Forums Latest Members
  1. RealityComp Sep 23, 2016

I recently purchased a Seiko 5 sports automatic , Malaysian model not japan made from jomashop during their summer end sale. $139, retail $300. Despite what I read about some of their online reviews I received an authenticate watch that was new and in good working order. My question is would you trust jomashop with a highend purchase like an Omega? I am looking at an aqua terra 15000 guass with a yellow and black dial. It is 40% off. Is it worth the gamble? I have heard of fakes from jomas before but they seem to be tag and tissot.

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 23, 2016

Fakes from joma? Link for that? You might want to try @Kringkily on this forum for a good price on that watch.

3. w.finkenstaedt Sep 23, 2016

Only thing I've heard bad from Joma is watches with no serial numbers, pre-worn watches sold as new, and watches coming with scratches even with plastic on.

The BBB is your best source for info in this case, not a forum, frankly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. speedbird Sep 24, 2016

Never had any issues with Joma, but they're high volume. I'd buy here on the forum and save a bit

5. RealityComp Sep 24, 2016

I read the BBB reviews and multiple people have claimed that they have received fake Chinese made tag and tissot watches. From my own experience they took a long time to process an order and communication wasn't great.

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2016

No serials was a grey market thing of the distant past. The only issue now is whether you want Omega warranty or Joma warranty. Price is what it is. I don't believe the fakes stories.

7. w.finkenstaedt Sep 24, 2016

Not true at all but okay.

8. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2016

So you received a watch from Joma with serial removed?

9. w.finkenstaedt Sep 24, 2016

I've seen three watches from Joma with serials removed in the last two years.

Edit: all three were friends that ignored my advice. [emoji30]

10. mdgrwl Sep 24, 2016

Ive heard of some really good $500 cost of production chinese Rolex fakes that are so good, they have to be sent to Rolex to be examined to confirm they are fakes making their way into the Jomashop and the grey market.

My advice, stick with AD and private sellers only... not worth the gamble.

One more reason to stay away...