Forums Latest Members
  1. gjt Nov 4, 2017

Hi guys,

Recently joined the club with my new Speedmaster Professional - it's the hesalite manual wind version. I've had it for just over 3 weeks now and it's now become my favourite watch. It's a watch that I've been wanting to get for the last 25 years but for some reason or other I didn't and ended up getting other watches instead. I've told myself that this will be my last expensive watch purchase, and I'm very happy that I finally got it.

I've got small wrists - it's just under 6.5 inches, but I guess I'm lucky that it's pretty flat. (I had to have 4 links removed from the bracelet). I think it fits me perfectly but I might be biased ... ! I haven't really been keeping track of the accuracy, but after 3 weeks, it still seems to have the same time as my iPhone and my work computer, so on that basis I think it's been pretty good.

This forum is awesome, and I always enjoy reading the posts by the members and have learnt a lot from you all. Glad to now be officially part of it!

Thanks for reading and look forward to participating in the discussions.

cheers.

Image-2.jpg
  2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 4, 2017

Well she looks good on you :thumbsup:

3. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Nov 4, 2017

Welcome and congrats. Speedy looks good on your wrist.

4. Shailor Nov 5, 2017

That'll be the one you keep forever. Congratulations!

5. Mozziebite Nov 5, 2017

Welcome to the forums and the Speedy Owners Club. Here's your certificate... :)

A3691F91-D575-42C2-BA7A-990789F05157.jpeg