Greetings - New member from Greater Los Angeles area

Dear Omega Watch Community,

I hope this post finds everyone in good spirits. My name is Avaseaa, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this incredible community of watch enthusiasts.

A little about myself – I recently inherited a vintage Omega watch from my grandfather, a cherished piece with its own unique history. This heirloom has sparked my interest in the world of Omega watches, and I find myself here, eager to delve into the wealth of knowledge and expertise that this forum undoubtedly offers.

Being a total novice in the intricate world of horology, I'm here not just to learn but also to connect with fellow enthusiasts who share a passion for Omega timepieces. There's something profoundly special about these watches that goes beyond their craftsmanship – it's the stories, the memories, and the legacy they carry.

I hail from the vibrant city of Los Angeles, and it would be fantastic to connect with others from the greater LA area who share this common interest. If there are local meet-ups or events, I'd love to be part of them and, who knows, maybe share stories over a cup of coffee.

I'm genuinely excited to embark on this journey with all of you, and I'm open to any advice, insights, or friendly conversations about Omega watches.

Looking forward to being an active member of this community!

Best regards,

Avaseaa

Like 8
Greetings and welcome aboard. We run on pictures here so show us you new heirloom. You’ll find out much more from the knowledgeable members here with pics.

Welcome from Newport! Let’s see some pics!

Like 1
Wonderful introduction! You will be a great addition, and are among like-minded members.

Should clean up nicely.

The bracelet doesn't belong to the watch but is quite valuable.

Like 3
Yes, I am going to see an independent watchmaker tomorrow.

Ventura county resident, in LA and OC often.

Welcome from Brussels, keep us updated with your seamaster cosmic.

Greetings and welcome. I’m in the north San Fernando Valley. For many years a small group of us would get together to share our watches, have a drink and generally have a good time. Then Covid hit. Would be wonderful to start that tradition up again. Please feel free to message me and perhaps we can get together and talk Omegas.

Like 2