Greetings from London

Hi all

New to the forums but hugely enjoying the massive amount of information here. Learning lots so thank you.

Long time Omega owner, although from 2008 until a year or two back that was just my first model PO which I thought might have been my one watch for life, but in hindsight decided after many years that it was just too big and heavy, and wasn’t seeing the use it deserved.

Now fortunate to be in a position to build out my collection. The PO has gone but was replaced last year by the Seamaster NTTD, and a Globemaster in part steel and Sedna. Have also just picked up a copy of the Speedy FOIS but with the panda dial in Sedna as well - I know this won’t be to everyone’s tastes but I’m a sucker for rose gold and something different from the norm (hence the Globemaster too) and this was new stock still in my local OB, despite it being discontinued a while back.

At some point I’ll get around to photos. In the meantime I’m looking for an all steel speedy. I have my name down with the OB for a “Snoopy” although I’m not hugely hopeful. Am also taken by the Rising Sun Tokyo games edition - whilst I don’t really want anything directly Olympics, I absolutely love the red dial on this model. Trying hard to be patient (although I really can’t bring myself to pay 50% over retail on a grey market Snoopy). Any views on these, or other slightly different models to look at most welcome!

Like 4