Green Seamaster

Hi All

New to this forum and glad to share my new watch. I have had a Rolex 16610LV and this Seamaster is build as well as the Rolex if not better. Absolutely love this watch!
C2BA7127-DAB9-4323-9A82-2DC100E02778.jpeg
72FC9CE1-DCCE-4360-83AB-5993443C7936.jpeg

Mine says hi

FXYPvsY.jpg

Hi All

New to this forum and glad to share my new watch. I have had a Rolex 16610LV and this Seamaster is build as well as the Rolex if not better. Absolutely love this watch!
C2BA7127-DAB9-4323-9A82-2DC100E02778.jpeg
72FC9CE1-DCCE-4360-83AB-5993443C7936.jpeg

Two great references... Green is good. Merry Christmas and wear the 300m in great health!

Love that NATO brother!!! Is it Omega?

No, just a cheap one I found for sale online, made in Brazil where I live.

I haven't seen it in the flesh but in your pictures look awesome. That color changing effect based on the angle and light is fantastic.

Wear it in health!

I haven't seen it in the flesh but in your pictures look awesome. That color changing effect based on the angle and light is fantastic.

Wear it in health!

Thank you for your welcome, the watch is amazing. Only moved back to Omega because of the Rolex strange attitude- almost arrogant! However, this green seamaster is more than a match for a submariner.

Welcome to OF and Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the welcome, truly glad I am back with Omega. I only moved away in 2008 as Rolex had a green bezel… 2022 the green seamaster is a truly amazing product and if the truth be told it’s probably under priced. However the Omega boutique told me that in January prices are going up 7%.

Merry Christmas too.

Thanks for the welcome, truly glad I am back with Omega. I only moved away in 2008 as Rolex had a green bezel… 2022 the green seamaster is a truly amazing product and if the truth be told it’s probably under priced. However the Omega boutique told me that in January prices are going up 7%.

Merry Christmas too.
I’ve also heard they will increase the prices… bummer.

Welcome!

Mine was a surprise gift under the tree! My second 300M, i have the White dial as well. Love the watch, too, and agree with you, the wearing experience outpaces my other divers. Enjoy!

Welcome!

Mine was a surprise gift under the tree! My second 300M, i have the White dial as well. Love the watch, too, and agree with you, the wearing experience outpaces my other divers. Enjoy!
Looking great! The green color really changes from bright green to almost black in different lighting conditions.

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome, it is an amazing watch and hopefully Omega goes from strength to strength utilising this colour combination.

Congratulations!! Beautiful watch, the green dial really pops! I currently have a white dial and I might consider getting a green dial after seeing the pictures.

Congratulations!! Beautiful watch, the green dial really pops! I currently have a white dial and I might consider getting a green dial after seeing the pictures.

Thank you for the welcome, I am sure you will not be disappointed with the fantastic colour combination, for me it blows the all green Rolex submariner out of the water!