Green Seamaster 300m

Hey guys, first post here and figured I would share the story of my new Seamaster 300m.

I knew pre-orders had been going on for a while now but figured I'd reach out to a few ADs to see if there was any possibility of getting one sooner.

Pretty much all of them said that I wouldn't see one for a few months if I ordered today.

By a stroke of luck though one of those emails went to an AD that was meeting Omega reps at the same time. My email was forwarded to them in their meeting and the AD asked them if they took a deposit today, how soon could they deliver. The reps replied with 1 week.

I was ecstatic and couldn't give them my deposit fast enough. Haha Sure enough, just like they said I ordered it last Friday and had it on my wrist this past Thursday.

The green is really hard to capture in photos, in lowlight it looks grey/back while in the sun it's reminiscent of British racing green. It is the perfect shade in my opinion and makes a great pair with my 3861 Speedy.

Looks awesome! And fantastic luck in being able to get one so quickly. I’m contemplating selling my 2254 to fund this but… not sure whether I’ll regret letting go of a classic..

Looks awesome! And fantastic luck in being able to get one so quickly. I’m contemplating selling my 2254 to fund this but… not sure whether I’ll regret letting go of a classic..

As handsome as the new green SMP is, I think you’d definitely regret selling your 2254.50 to acquire one. I speak from experience; I too sold a 2254.50 and regretted it immediately. So much so that I purchased another soon after…

As handsome as the new green SMP is, I think you’d definitely regret selling your 2254.50 to acquire one. I speak from experience; I too sold a 2254.50 and regretted it immediately. So much so that I purchased another soon after…

Ugh, I think you’re right. There’s nothing in my collection that I’m willing to sell to fund a green SMP without immediately regretting it.. might have to just save up the old fashioned way! After seeing the IRL photos of the green SMP it’s the first of the post-2018 SMPs that I actually like!

Do not sell the 2254.50. Green Seamaster is on my list. My AD has been getting them in pretty regularly. Has one on a rubber strap right now.

Great watch, and you’re lucky. I’ve been on a wait list for one since the novelties were announced earlier this year, but whatever stock that has come has gone to VIPs.

Last July I was in OB in Lisbon and asked for a green SMP300m since they didn't have any on display. Turns out they had one that someone had ordered but had just decided not to buy it so they sold it to me. I didn't know about any difficulties to buy one so I guess I was just very lucky. I'm wearing it now by the way. I bought it on the rubber strap which I probably would prefer anyway, since all my watches that came with bracelets end up in straps very quickly.

Congrats on the new seamaster. Just got mine in last week. I'm really enjoying this forest green. Found a ADPT forest green nato that's a nice match.
20221019_191408.jpg

Hey guys, first post here and figured I would share the story of my new Seamaster 300m.

I knew pre-orders had been going on for a while now but figured I'd reach out to a few ADs to see if there was any possibility of getting one sooner.

Pretty much all of them said that I wouldn't see one for a few months if I ordered today.

By a stroke of luck though one of those emails went to an AD that was meeting Omega reps at the same time. My email was forwarded to them in their meeting and the AD asked them if they took a deposit today, how soon could they deliver. The reps replied with 1 week.

I was ecstatic and couldn't give them my deposit fast enough. Haha Sure enough, just like they said I ordered it last Friday and had it on my wrist this past Thursday.

The green is really hard to capture in photos, in lowlight it looks grey/back while in the sun it's reminiscent of British racing green. It is the perfect shade in my opinion and makes a great pair with my 3861 Speedy.

Looks fantastic, wear it in the best of health!