Forums Latest Members
  1. ConElPueblo Sep 18, 2016

When going through the older threads on this site, I often run across mention of a rose gold capped Omega Seamaster "Sparkle" Chronometer.

Until today, I have never seen one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Omega-Sea...901067?hash=item1c700bba4b:g:PPYAAOSw8w1X3lL6Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

[​IMG]

Battered case, but the dial's is the part that has taken the most severe beating here :(

I really want one of these (not necessarily in rose gold), but a dial with issues is an instant turn-off. Too much of the attraction lies there - the rest is in that fantastic movement and the superb case finish. That's a bit lacking here, too. I'm sure that someone with money or skill could get a reasonable result with restoring the case, but that dial? Not so sure.

A further thing - are those dial markers in yellow gold? They seem different from the case colour. How often do these watches come for sale in RG? I can't remember having seen any.

2. JohnSteed Sep 19, 2016

Wait. Gotta figure out first, if it's automatic....or not ::facepalm1::

3. Dero13 4 watches. All set to the wrong time. Sep 19, 2016

I really like the look of this watch. Shame about the dial condition. Would be a nice watch if in better condition