Forums Latest Members

Great Transaction with @Demollo

1. ilayd May 7, 2019

While shopping for my first Speedy, I found this wonderful forum. While browsing this forum, I've noted a few sellers in the Watch Sales section. Specifically, I dealt with @demollo (aka Darek) who has been just amazing and has made my experience buying a new Speedy a great treat!

Darek was extremely patient in answering a lot of my questions since this was my first time buying an expensive watch online. He also provided me with a lot of the step-by-step assistance in getting the wire transfer completed and customs forms filled out (he is located in Europe and I am in the US).

Additionally, he was extremely patient and accommodating about providing extra photos, videos, and general information about the specific watch, as well as Speedies in general. Throughout the process I felt completely sure that I made the right chose. When I received the package, I knew that I had.

First, the box packaging was amazing. There was no way anything in the watch would get damaged or stolen. Took a bit to get everything out, but definitely better safe than sorry. The watch came complete with everything that was promised and which normally comes. All stickers, tags, and protective pieces were in place as advertised. There was not a single blemish on the watch.

Even after the transaction was done and the watch was delivered, Darek has helped me answer questions related to using the Speedy.

Top notch seller, with great communication and items. I wouldn't hesitate to send my best friends and close family to purchase from him any day. If you're in the US and worried that he's in Europe, dont.... the whole process was smooth still, and Darek helps you navigate any forms you would need to submit to the customs.

johnxy888 likes this.
  2. ilayd May 7, 2019

I figured I should add an example of the packing - solid box.
    2B09E479-E388-4312-AA0B-50B108F89860.jpeg

Secondary interior box and wrapping.
    5B7F9CF5-A7E3-46EA-8436-CF9FC0B487F3.jpeg

The kit with all its goodies.
    523FB6FC-8419-49EE-9AC0-51745AF805F6.jpeg

johnxy888 and BenBagbag like this.