Forums Latest Members
  1. Engle34 Oct 10, 2021

Consider me another satisfied customer of demollo. I am not a collector or even a watch aficionado, for that matter. I just decided, after many years of thinking about it, to treat myself to a nice watch. After much consideration, I finally settled on a Speedmaster sapphire sandwich. I went to my local AD to discover that they changed the style this year, and I was not a fan of the new, tapered bracelet. No new, old stock remained. After debating purchasing a pre-owned watch and all the risk that seemed to entail, I stumbled across a post by demollo (Darek) on this forum. Buying a luxury item from overseas seemed equally fraught with risk, but I read so many positive reviews on demollo spanning several years that I decided to take a chance, and could not be more pleased. The communication was fantastic, the shipping handled with extraordinary care, and the watch and entire kit, including, of the utmost importance to me, the completed warranty card, were exactly as advertised. Picture below. Darek shipped the watch on a Monday from Eastern Europe, and I had it in my hands in the eastern United States that Friday. If anyone is nervous about entering into a transaction with demollo, rest assured that you will not regret it.

Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.006.jpg
    demollo likes this.