Forums Latest Members

Great experience buying from Mosco

1. Rgonzo May 28, 2019

Hello all. This is my first post on the forum but I've been addicted to reading it for quite some time. I've had a growing passion in watches for some time now and after much deliberation decided a speedy pro would be my first foray into the high(er) end of it. I searched and waited for the right one for months and eventually one caught my eye. Mosco was the name of the seller of this particular watch. I approached the process with trepidation because I had never done an online based sale like this before, let alone a bank wire. Well, I did my research on Mosco and found his reputation to be stellar. I now add my name to the long list of those who have had a great experience working with him. His communication was exceptional, answering my many questions as rapidly as I could launch them and he is extremely knowledgeable. It did not take very long for my confidence in be him to be secured. I must also say his 14 day return window really brought me additional comfort. In the end I took the plunge and could not be happier. He is a fine man to do business with.

2. Rgonzo May 28, 2019

Photo for those interested.

IMG_20190508_143123.jpg