Forums Latest Members
  1. Silver Bullet Jul 27, 2016

I purchased my first vintage watch from Analog Shift last week. The entire process was a pleasure. Jake was extremely clear and helpful in communications. The watch was advertised well and came as advertised in excellent packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again, except that price is probably higher than one might be able to find at auctions and by doing one's own legwork. For me, the discretionary spending was well worth it.

2. Davidt Jul 27, 2016

I think there's a problem with your tablet settings. The pictures aren't showing ;)

3. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jul 27, 2016

"probably"? :rolleyes:

marco and bazamu like this.
  4. SteveHH Jul 27, 2016

Looks like $1,000 higher than anywhere else on every Rolex, that's for sure.

5. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Jul 27, 2016

Wow! nice watches there. Call it a finders fee?

6. JH11932 Jul 27, 2016

Also recommend them. Very welcoming and a solid collection. No, not for the price-shy, but often tracking with condition.

Silver Bullet likes this.
  7. Silver Bullet Jul 27, 2016

Woops!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jul 28, 2016

They're great guys, and their mark-up is no different than buying from any other vintage dealer in the high-end space. Probably my favorites that I've gotten to know over the past few years (although I don't buy from dealers, so I haven't given them any business!).

Silver Bullet likes this.