Forums Latest Members
  1. Thchosen1 Feb 17, 2018

Hello friends,

I just purchased a fine watch from Jinson (John) and the transaction was extremely pleasant.

I initially contacted John via PM and asked a few questions about the watch, to which he responded promptly. After some continued dialogue we came to an agreement (John was very accommodating) and we exchanged cell numbers. Once we spoke over the phone, I felt extremely confident and comfortable in proceeding with the transaction. My deposit was sent and John patiently waited a few days more so I could gather the remainder of the funds.

When it came to shipping, John was just as accommodating and even went above and beyond for me. Initially, I told John that I would be willing to pay extra to split the cost of 2-day shipping and when he sent me the quote I paid it right away. To my surprise, John texted me a few minutes later stating that he had discovered that overnight shipping was a little more expensive than 2-day and that he was willing to cover the extra cost to get the watch to me sooner! I was extremely grateful and excited he was willing to do that for me (he certainly didn't have to) and that small gesture showed me what a genuinely kind human being John is.

This was an A+/5 Star transaction from beginning to end and I would firmly stand behind Jinson as a buyer or seller!