Grandfather’s Seamaster the real deal or a pretty fake?

Greetings to all-
New to the forum and happy to find you. I love vintage gems/jewelry/watches, basically anything old and blingy and cool. My dad and I were going through drawers and boxes that had not seen daylight in a while, and one very lovely, rather dirty Omega Seamaster appeared. Dad said he thinks it must have been his fathers because he doesn’t remember ever wearing it and knew nothing about it, hence the reason I am turning to this forum because you guys know your Omega watches. I’m including pics in the hopes that this watch might be authenticated or (gasp) be labeled a fake. I know there are so many fakes out there so it wouldn’t surprise us if she’s not real. Personally, I think it’s cool anyway considering how old she is from the amount of dirt I had to clean off.
Thanks in advance for any help!!

please note, I circled and numbered a few inscriptions that appear inside and are difficult to see in the final pic. They are as follows:
1= SB, 2=82, 3=Swiss, 4=Choisi Watch Co., 5=seventeen unadjusted, 6=17Jewels.

Honestly, 100% fake and nnoteven a pretty one at that...

The Choisi Watch company was (and still is) a respected manufacturer of genuine Swiss watches sold under their own brand.
They were also in the past, like many other Swiss watch companies, a supplier of blank/unbranded watches to third party companies.
These companies were usually little more than retailers who branded the dial with their company name or their own "brand".
Large numbers of these blank watches obviously came into the hands of counterfeiters who marked them as Omegas so as to capitalise on the Omega name which was, at the time, more highly regarded than the slightly lower level Choisi brand.

The Choisi Watch company was (and still is) a respected manufacturer of genuine Swiss watches sold under their own brand.
They were also in the past, like many other Swiss watch companies, a supplier of blank/unbranded watches to third party companies.
These companies were usually little more than retailers who branded the dial with their company name or their own "brand".
Large numbers of these blank watches obviously came into the hands of counterfeiters who marked them as Omegas so as to capitalise on the Omega name which was, at the time, more highly regarded than the slightly lower level Choisi brand.

Damn, you people are good! With your collective knowledge, it’s apparent this forum is authentic like the watches you validate😀 I’ll admit, I love the piece, whether authentic or not, probably because it belonged to gramps. Thanks again for helping with authentication (or lack there of).

It appears to have a perfectly good fully jeweled FHF movement, so if the watch has sentimental value to you, it's certainly something that you could maintain and continue to use.
Edited:

It appears to have a perfect good fully jeweled FHF movement, so if the watch has sentimental value to you, it's certainly something that you could maintain and continue to move.
At

Damn, you people are good! With your collective knowledge, it’s apparent this forum is authentic like the watches you validate😀 I’ll admit, I love the piece, whether authentic or not, probably because it belonged to gramps. Thanks again for helping with authentication (or lack there of).

You are 100% right about the members of this forum. It's great to see your enthusiasm for this forum and its knowledgeable members.

Dan-I didn’t know anything about jeweled FHF movement inside of watches, so thank you for checking it out, and yes, the watch has wonderful sentimental value to me! I love the fact that it’s old and was grandfathers. Thank you again for checking the pics out and providing insight.

You are 100% right about the members of this forum. It's great to see your enthusiasm for this forum and its knowledgeable members.

Dan-I didn’t know anything about jeweled FHF movement inside of watches, ..................

Here you go then.

https://17jewels.info/movements/f/fhf/fhf-821/

The FHF 82 is a medium grade movement and there are still many parts around today, so a competent watchmaker should have no trouble getting it back to running condition.

[/QUOTE
Ummm yes, totally! I love the fact that so many people provided very cool stuff, and you actually know what you’re talking about. Would Omega people know anything about Perfex watches? That was another one of grandfather’s watches we found. I think those are from the 1920’s. Cool stuff found! And, once again, thank you😀

If the case is the 18k gold it purports to be then it will always have scrap value.
Not that I’m saying that you should weigh it in.
If you have sentimental attachment then it probably work hanging onto.

If the case is the 18k gold it purports to be then it will always have scrap value.
Not that I’m saying that you should weigh it in.
If you have sentimental attachment then it probably work hanging onto.
The only gold content in that watch case the thin plating, the rest is brass or base metal.
Don't know about the bracelet, but I suspect the same.

I am so glad I found this forum! Thank all
Well then it has a scrap value of @ $0.00001 😁
With inflation, probably $0.000001