GQ's 10 Things Adam Devine can't live without - Omega shout outs!

Posts
72
Likes
156
Link:

He is an Omega fan! Has a few speedies and a AT. Also mentions why he has Omega over Rolex.

For those outside the US or just who dont know who he is. He is a comedian and actor.
 
Posts
667
Likes
1,219
Good share! I like this dude. He was pretty hysterical in Mike and Dave...

 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
I've seen him on talk show appearances over the past year or so with the Speedyorite, pretty cool that it's getting some recognition now 馃憤
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Who's on first.
 
Posts
984
Likes
1,123
He was hilarious in Mike and Dave... Good taste in watches... He has another comedy coming out with Siri destroying his life.

 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Is that an Abbott and Costello reference ? 馃榾
I'm asking you who's on first.
 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
Pretty cool - I like his taste in watches, and he鈥檚 pretty funny in an over the top kinda way.