Forums Latest Members

Got caught out with this 93150 bracelet.

1. michael e Still learning. Jul 6, 2017

I got caught out with the bracelet below, as soon as I had it in my hands I could feel it was wrong.
    Things to notice are.
    No nipple on the outer side of the flip lock, no fingernail grove under the flip lock. The edges feel sharp, the scrolling on the extension is not complete, the coronets on the clasp blades are wrong.
    Please learn from my mistakes.
    Thanks Michael
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bracciale...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 6, 2017

The picture of the ladle by the clasp lock is enough not to bid on it..
    f.jpg

watch3s, brockburst and watchknut like this.
  3. brockburst Jul 7, 2017

Bummer :(

4. michael e Still learning. Jul 8, 2017

The seller is asking me to go to a Rolex agent to prove this bracelet is fake, I think I will point him in the direction of this thread, he knows it's fake looking at his reaction to my return request.

Cheers Michael

5. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 8, 2017

You don't have to deal with him. Start a dispute with paypal. Your problem is going to have to return to Italy, one of the worst places to ship to..

By the way, he just listed a GMT that is FAKE. I just reported. I also reported the listing of your purchase.
    See pics below of new listing:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-GMT-M...465581?hash=item2839ec172d:g:mXwAAOSwd3dZYJfjPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    f.jpg f1.jpg

Edited Jul 8, 2017
  6. Varnado Jul 8, 2017

Michael, if you need a genuine 93150 contact me. I have several sitting in my parts drawer and maybe I can help you out..

Bill517, jmatt035, watchknut and 4 others like this.
  7. blubarb Jul 8, 2017

Yeah, and then Rolex confiscate it and you have nothing to send back...

eBay or PP dispute immediately and be guided by them. Be sure to send back with tracking and signature on delivery.

michael e likes this.
  8. michael e Still learning. Jul 8, 2017

I started a dispute straight away and seeing the fake GMT too I have now left appropriate feedback against him.
    I have also reported the GMT to eBay and ask others to do the same.
    Thank you for your help guys.
    Cheers Michael

marturx and trackpad like this.
  9. blubarb Jul 8, 2017

Let us know how you get on...

10. Varnado Jul 8, 2017

In the past I have had this happen and eBay and PP make you jump through hoops to verify the bracelet is fake. I got into this very discussion once with a fake case and they said "bring it to Rolex and have them verify its fake". My answer was "once they determine its fake they may keep it and then what?" If they ask, find any local jeweler with an estimate pad (you can supply him one from Staples) and him say its fake. Thats all they need to close the case. PS: In my case, once they confirmed it was counterfeit they asked me to destroy the case and would not allow me to send it back. Bet the same thing happens to you..

11. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 8, 2017

The listing of the Rolex was removed by Ebay..
    Yay... winning the little battles..

12. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 8, 2017

Re-listed the fake GMT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMT-MASTER-...033327?hash=item2839f4c0ef:g:mXwAAOSwd3dZYJfjPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Disclosure - thanks to Google translate:

I can not guarantee the authenticity of the item as I bought it 2 years ago from a private person who had urgent money as a result I have no box and guarantee.
    For these reasons it is sold with the visa formula and liked it.

13. michael e Still learning. Jul 10, 2017

After being called liar and ignorant by the seller I have now sent a link to this page to eBay. According to the seller I will not get one penny back until I have taken this fake bracelet to Rolex and have got a letter stating it is fake.
    I am hoping that the fact he tried to sell a fake Rolex GMT twice on eBay will let them know what kind of seller he is.

Edited Jul 10, 2017
    marturx, gemini4 and ConElPueblo like this.
  14. Varnado Jul 10, 2017

I told you so... They are going to make you prove its fake but, best news is that once you do the seller (who thinks he's being smart) isn't going to get back his money or the bracelet. They will tell you to destroy it as it is illegal to ship counterfeit merchandise and once you prove it to be fake they won't ask you to ship it back.

gemini4 and watch3s like this.
  15. pasqualecs1992 Jul 10, 2017

Hello everyone.I am the user ebay pakowatch. I am writing to you from Italy. Firstly, I write to you all that you do not know about me, you do not know me and my family, my values and my education. Mr. Michael, who opened this forum against me, was easy to play by writing to you only his version. So, regarding the insertion of the Rolex GMT Master II, I was honest to write in the insertion that I did not know and could not guarantee the authenticity of the article, so if and whoever wanted it Bought, knew that I did not guarantee the originality of the item, in fact, as a means of sale, I chose "auction online" and all the users who asked me for information via private message received all the same answer: "I do not guarantee 'Authenticity as I am not aware of it. Purchased by a private two years ago at a good price as the gentleman had urgent money for personal reasons.'As for the bracelet sold to Mr. Michael, I repeat, as I have said many times, that I bought it from a lawyer for 310 euros, so it was sold to me as genuine and, accordingly, I also sold it for Authentic at 370 euros to Mr. Michael. Well, arrived the article Michael said the bracelet is fake etc etc.
    I, for the sake of the benefit of the doubt, because in life the only thing is death, I asked, "Do you say that it is a fake and you want money back? Well, I demonstrate with a Rolex certificate what you say is true , That the article is false and I repay the purchase. What did I do wrong? I think I was correct and polite, as opposed to Mr. Michael, who started to inveigh using terms that were not in line with commerce and civilization.
    Regars Pasquale ( PAKOWATCH )

16. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 10, 2017

Thank you for subscribing and giving your side of the story.
    Unfortunately, the bracelet you bought from the lawyer is fake.
    You are on an Omega Forum and not many know the intricacies of right and wrong when dealing with other brands, in this case Rolex. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of knowledge here, just know that it is primarily Omega.
    Such is this case what Mr. Michael did. He thought he was getting a great deal, not knowing he was purchasing a counterfeit bracelet. If the bracelet was real, it would be worth two to three times more.
    When I looked at the bracelet, it screamed fake. No doubt about it.
    Hopefully you will do the right thing and offer a prompt refund. I would not ask that he return it back to you because it will cost more money to ship than what is worth, further it is illegal to ship counterfeit merchandise. Rolex is very particular with their product. But if you need to return to your attorney, so be it, otherwise have him also look at this thread.
    If you ever have any questions, feel free to post and ask. A lot of helpful folks on this forum.

I hope that this is settled friendly...
    Good Luck!

17. Varnado Jul 10, 2017

The bracelet is fake. Now after reading this thread and you "know" its fake, why do you insist on him proving it to you with a letter? Shouldn't you just willingly accept it back if the buyer is unhappy? If he does get the letter you realize that eBay will not allow him to ship it back to you, it will be destroyed and you will have no bracelet and no money.

Be smart, accept the refund and cheat someone in Italy into thinking its a genuine Rolex...

mbeast likes this.
  18. TTG Suffers from watch FOMO. Jul 10, 2017

Hopefully we can keep this dialogue professional and not begin to misjudge to allow the seller and buyer to resolve this amicably..

19. pasqualecs1992 Jul 10, 2017

I need a document that you prove to be false only to do things the right and proper way. If it is false, I will ask for a repayment of someone who sold me as Michael is doing with me. I hope you can understand, I do not want to frustrate anyone but I definitely do not want to stay that frigate.
    Greetings

20. pasqualecs1992 Jul 10, 2017

When I get back the bracelet I will return the money received. Now please kindly receive Michael's apologies for describing me as a criminal and I'm not absolutely. As in every business deal, everyone takes the situation in his favor, but serious and educated people always find a right compromise.