Forums Latest Members

SOLD Good old Seiko SKX007 on Bracelet

1. timeismoney Jul 31, 2016

Hello All,

Up for sale is a SKX007 that was bought last year for a trip. Not much is required to say about this watch, it is built like a tank and looks great on the wrist. The watch is not getting much wrist time these days but it is keeping time and starts with a quick shake. I have lightly polished the middle links of the factory bracelet so that it is not as shiny as its original came in. The bracelet in its current configuration fit my 6 1/2" wrist and will come with the two factory links that I took out. The original box will also come with your purchase, unfortunately the box sleeve has been thrown out.

The watch have the normal daily wear marks here and there with the most noticeable being the brushed marks on the right lug near one O' clock. There are also "beauty marks" on the bezel but adds a bit of wabi to the watch. Please refer to all pictures as part of the description.

I am asking for $120 via paypal. Shipping to CONUS is included. Thanks OF for the space! And thank you for looking.

IMG_5133.JPG IMG_5134.JPG IMG_5135.JPG IMG_5136.JPG IMG_5137.JPG IMG_5140.JPG IMG_5143.JPG IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5132.JPG
  2. timeismoney Jul 31, 2016

Watch is sold. Thanks, OF and buyer!

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. arkstfan Aug 1, 2016

How did you deal with the tension those three hours waiting for the sale??? :)

Congrats to buyer and seller!

timeismoney and Foo2rama like this.