Forums Latest Members

Good morning like-minded, Omega loving individuals...

1. CALIBER1013 Feb 20, 2015

Happy to have found a slice of the web where I can learn, share and discuss with each of you about what appears to be pretty much anything and everything regarding Omega. Quick backstory, received my first Seamaster Chronograph in 2000 from my father's collection when I graduated college. He too is a fanatic of Swiss Made Art but it's not limited to Omega as it is for me. I currently have 5 "luxury watches," including 3 Omega's and a Panerai Luminor with my most exciting find to date in the UPS system right now as I type this, a 1972 Omega(Tissot) Automatic, I'm fired up and can't wait to get my hands on it. Everyday watch is a Seamaster Aqua Terra. Let me post a few pics of my Vintage collection for you guys if I can figure out how to do so.

Glad to be here, I already have a question regarding my newest purchase but I'll wait until it's in hand.

Cheers,
    C

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. CALIBER1013 Feb 20, 2015

1980 Seamaster 1425 Caliber

The Mineral Glass has since been professionally cleaned as I didn't want to replace the original piece and the scratches can't be seen unless held at a perfect angle under a light and you're still looking hard.

image.jpg