Forums Latest Members

SOLD Gold capped Seamaster De Ville 135.020

1. onlyomega94 Dec 14, 2020

For sale is my wonderful gold capped Seamaster De Ville, ref. 135.020 SP, cal. 601 with a serial number dating it to 1969. Diameter is 34mm without crown.

The watch comes with an Omega signed crown and Omega signed crystal. The crystal has a few small hairline scratches but is otherwise in very good condition. The case looks unpolished and has very good definition. The back features the classic Seamaster logo and shows some signs of wear from a nato strap but this is also superficial - please refer to pictures - and is certainly better than some screw-in cases that have been pried open with a screw driver.

The pièce de résistance is really the dial which is in very good condition and almost as when it left the factory. There is a slight superficial scratch to the right of the middle which cannot be seen when wearing the watch.

It runs and keeps time. Service history is unknown.

Asking 695 Euro, including insured and tracked worldvide shipping.
    The watch is located in Denmark, Europe. I prefer PayPal F&F but am happy to discuss payment details through PM.
    Please note that I am a private seller, pictures are part of the description and that returns are not accepted.

I will also be happy to answer any questions through PM.
    IMG_3289.jpeg IMG_2791.jpeg IMG_8549.jpeg IMG_0901.jpeg IMG_9222.jpeg IMG_7417.jpeg IMG_9645.jpeg IMG_2589.JPG

Edited Dec 16, 2020
  2. onlyomega94 Dec 15, 2020

Bump