Gold Capped Constellation 2652 with Hobnail Dial

Last year I created a thread immediately after I found this watch and later I purchased it! Recently I had it fully serviced by a competent watchmaker. Now I'd like to put this beautiful piece for sale and hopefully the watch can still remain in the community.

I don't want to put very lengthy descriptions, instead I would like my pictures to say. I only have to highlight a few points regarding the most important aspects of a vintage watch:
Dial: Looks very nice given its age, but you can see some discoloration due to its age. Please refer to the pictures.
Case: I'm not sure whether it was polished before as I'm still new to the world of vintage omega collection and I didn't see as many watches as you do. I'll let the picture say and up to your own judgement.
Movement: The movement was just fully serviced and it works perfectly. I will provide the paper works of the servicing for the new owner.
One last thing, the crystal is not genuine Omega crystal, but I don't think it is hard to source one.

Now, here come the pictures:
WechatIMG60.jpg WechatIMG61.jpg WechatIMG62.jpg WechatIMG63.jpg WechatIMG64.jpg WechatIMG65.jpg WechatIMG66.jpg WechatIMG67.jpg WechatIMG68.jpg

Currently I will only consider a trade. I'm interested in black dialed connie or seamaster, or any other interesting or rare dial. I'm also interested in a deluxe 2852, black dial Ranchero, or a 2998 speedmaster. If you have UG Nina/Evil Nina, I'm also interested in a trade.

Return will not be accepted unless there is a major discrepancy in my description. In that case, the watch must be returned in its original condition, and the buyer needs to bear the risk of the return shipping.

Have a nice day!
Edited:

Why not list the hobnail Constellation on C24 and use the proceeds to buy one of the watches that you mention in your post? Hobnails are rare and they usually sell quickly. If I remember correctly, the last one that was listed on C24 was listed for $4,400 USD or thereabouts and I beleive that it sold.

Why not list the hobnail Constellation on C24 and use the proceeds to buy one of the watches that you mention in your post? Hobnails are rare and they usually sell quickly. If I remember correctly, the last one that was listed on C24 was listed for $4,400 USD or thereabouts and I beleive that it sold.
Thank you bro, but the real issue is, even with the cash in my hands now, I cannot find a good black gilt connie for sale! So, let's be patient and try to let this watch stay in the OF family.

seamaster, or any other interesting or rare di

I’m confused, isn’t this a quite unique and rare dial? Absolutely stunning.