Forums Latest Members
  1. Euxinus Jun 27, 2017

Hello OF,

Up for sale is the pictured Glycine combat 4, which utilizes an ETA 2824 Movement. The case is 43 mm in diameter, 52 mm lug to lug, and has a lug width of 22 mm. The crown has a diameter of approximately 6.35 mm. The watch is all original and appears to be unpolished. There exist hairline scratches all over the case which are only visible in photos, as expected from any used watch, these would easily come off with a gentle polish ( I will leave this up to the future owner).

The watch comes with the original box, warranty card and hang tag as pictured. Selling the watch without the strap as all my 22 mm straps are used, I can throw one in if desired (all nato straps, except one deer hide strap).

Service history is unknown. The watch keeps accurate time, winds smoothly and has no problems which I am aware of.

The watch was purchased off the forum late last year off of @oddboy, which he himself bought off another forum member, lets keep this in the family.

The price is $450 USD. Paypal is accepted and I will cover the fees. Wire transfer, western union, are also accepted. Shipping to Canada is free (im located in the GTA if you would like to do a face to face), elsewhere I am willing to split shipping costs with the buyer.

Now for the photos.

1.JPG

2.JPG
    11.jpg
    3.JPG
    4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.jpg
    12.jpg

Unfortunately I do not have a wrench to safely take off the case back for a movement shot.

I apologize for the bad photos, it was a struggle to take these.

PM any inquires.

Thanks, Euxinus.

Edit: I have no feedback as a seller, but I do have some as a buyer here on OF, just search my name. Also I'm Canadian, we are quite nice.

shatterstate, Lonestar, R3D9 and 4 others like this.
  2. Euxinus Jul 1, 2017

Canada day bump!

3. Euxinus Jul 4, 2017

Price Drop: $425 USD

Some comments I should add:

The dust / scratches is on the crystal and not the dial, using a loupe the dial looks spotless. The lume shot has a black line over the 5, that's the second hand blocking the lume.

Im open to offers, don't be shy and send me a PM.

This cool pilot style watch needs a new home as its not getting the appreciation it should from me!

4. Euxinus Jul 9, 2017

Bump.

5. Euxinus Jul 11, 2017

Sold! Thanks OF for the space, greatly appreciated.

oddboy and Foo2rama like this.
  6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 11, 2017

Who got it? 3rd OF owner?

7. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jul 13, 2017

If it went to an OF member, that would be the fourth!

Foo2rama likes this.
  8. Euxinus Jul 13, 2017

It did go to an OF member, just one that does not post.

oddboy likes this.