Forums Latest Members
  1. ctime3 Jan 9, 2016

I tried on the blue dial stainless Globemaster today. I know I should have taken pictures. But my little two minute review. Overall A+ The blue dial and fine pie pan really stand out. The butterfly bracelet looks and feels stronger than the aqua terra. And it's brushed. I had my aqua terra on and comparing you cannot tell its 39mm. Of course I would need an extra link because it was tight. But if anyone is thinking of an aqua terra model look at that first. The big lugs also make it seem strong to not scratch the crystal. But as I stated the photos do not do the watch justice. I saw it prior to today at the omega boutique Basel night and I just blew it off saying the dial looks like a Rolex. Boy was I off big time. I now say it's a more mature aqua terra. Take care everyone.

Charlie

colonel, IAm_KY, Longbow and 11 others like this.
  2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 9, 2016

3. Tire-comedon First Globemaster Jan 10, 2016

Bought mine more than two months ago and it has remained on my wrist since then. My other wtaches are jealous...

4. Tritium Jan 10, 2016

Picture please:)

5. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 10, 2016

6. cfw Jan 10, 2016

I am not a fan of the fluted bezel, I do like it on a DJ but not on a connie

Canuck and ac106 like this.
  7. meganfox17 Feb 5, 2016

I' m saving money to buy the Globemaster MC. Give me another 3 mths please !!! I Just Love That Sexy Vintage Appeal of a Fusion of Heritage & Legacy Oozing on the Exterior & Nature Defying High Tech Sophisticated Engineering Hidden in the Interior. The Globemaster will kickstart a Family Heirloom as far as i'm concern.......but i will hold my breath first , waiting to see what new Master Chronometer models Omega has to offer in BaselWorld 2016....Fingers Crossed !!!

Gavlin likes this.
  8. petay Feb 5, 2016

see i was not a fan of the fluted bezel on teh DJ but do like it on this.

NJMike likes this.
  9. Kja Feb 9, 2016

If your really Meghan Foxx then I feel the same about you!:cool:::rimshot::

meganfox17 likes this.
  10. bill5959 Feb 9, 2016

With Omegas recent performance on delivering the Snoopy and the titanium ploprof you may wait a long time after Basel to see a watch.

11. Superdoc Feb 9, 2016

Globemasters are out there...
    Platinum Globemaster not yet...
    But all other models are available....
    In the past Production wouldn't start on models until after Basel, and was based on reception... The future should be different... Basel 2016 models already in production...and the fair is going to start serving as a 'premier' rather than a 'dress rehearsal'..

Darlinboy likes this.
  12. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 10, 2016

I saw a plat Globemaster 3 days ago.... drool....

Superdoc likes this.
  13. bill5959 Feb 10, 2016

That's good news. Yes the GM is a major achievement. Platinum, yikes! My hope is they do this. But honestly how long does it take to knockout 1970 anniversary speedies? I ordered one of the last when you and I were in NY. Sometimes it just takes a big issue to focus the mind on delivering to the customer.

14. Superdoc Feb 10, 2016

Did you reserve a specific number for your snoopy? I understand that they are not made in order... a specific number usually results in a longer wait...
    I think that the snoopy roll out is all very strategic...

@Foo2rama - where did you see it? was it for sale, or was it a Basel Carnet display model?

15. bill5959 Feb 10, 2016

My wife wanted to, but we ended up with number they gave. I realize they don't make in numerical order. My boutique manager was tearing her hair out beaus of complaints. One guy wanted to cancel his order. If it was strategic, that was a corporate speak. The watch was supposed to be reserved for special customers but Biel failed to tell that. So you had people with down payments and people with full payments. They ended disappointing a lot of people.

16. Alex_TA Feb 11, 2016

Meghan Foxx saving money for a watch?

17. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 11, 2016

@Superdoc I could have sworn the Omega Boutique at South Coast Plaza had one in the window. I was there for another reason, and not up on the Basel World announcements, nor had the time to really look at the Globemasters, I commented on one in the store and they took me out front to look at it.

18. Huus Feb 11, 2016

There is some serious flirting going on here. Maybe send a PM?
    Good luck.

19. nightowl Feb 11, 2016

I'm liking this more and more. Must try it on when I'm in Geneva next week. I would like it as a day-date though.

20. Superdoc Feb 11, 2016

Day-Date is a Rolex convention... But... you may see an annual Calendar soon.....

Riviera Paradise likes this.