Forums Latest Members
  1. danbrew Feb 19, 2017

Hi all, I've recently purchased a stainless Globemaster (130.30.39.21.03.001) with the stainless bracelet and really like it - yet it's a tick too tight. It gets worse throughout the day as my wrist swells a bit. Not sure if I want one link or two, but figured I'd start with one. I called the local boutique and they were going to order one up for me and call when it came in. A month or two goes by and then the darn boutique has closed (Oak Brook, IL). I called the Chicago boutique and they had no idea what I was talking about and told me they wouldn't order parts unless I brought the watch in. It's at least an hour each way to get to see them.

Any tips on where I might be able to order extra links online would be appreciated.

thanks,
    danbrew

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Feb 19, 2017

Boutique is probably your best option, but that distance is a bit annoying. Maybe try to make the best of it and go for an afternoon, do dinner enjoy the experience.

Otherwise, some of the online parts suppliers might be worth a shot. I've had occasional hits with https://www.ernst-westphal.de/en/partsrepairs.html, though never for something as contemporary.

Now let's see a pic of the alleged watch.

3. waterproofpt Feb 19, 2017

Was it new? And you've used all the links. You must have a big wrist. You would think the OB would take the serial number of the watch and that would do for them.

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 19, 2017

Call the nearest Omega Boutique, and ask for a half link for a globe master.

5. waterproofpt Feb 20, 2017

This one?

IMG_2467.JPG

6. Omegoodness! Jan 17, 2024

Newish to the forum so sorry for chiming in late. Go to the Omega website and a chatbot will appear on the bottom right. Ask them. They will abe able to give you the number to their parts dept. Give them the reference number and they’ll be able to help you out.

7. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jan 17, 2024

Here is the link part number:

114STZ004151 | LINK STEEL

Call the nearest Omega service center near you, ask for the parts department, and tell them you want to buy a link or two, and give them the number.