Forums Latest Members
  1. longlifegoods Aug 13, 2022

GO is pretty special but I've always tried them on and can't get past of the thickness of their Pano line up

2. guppydriver Sep 7, 2022

I get it..

I just can't get past the beauty and design of those movements and that Panodate is delicious. Is their a house at any price point that makes a better date? Each digit is on it's own plane and the cycle is instant. I'll carry a little extra heft for that level of detail.

What's crazy is you can still get a SeaQ Panodate with a pretty decent discount. That puts it's price very close to a Sub. Now I love the Submariner and understand it's investment advantage, but when you compare the horological value of those two side by side, it's not even close. The GO is on a whole different level.

TimeODanaos likes this.
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 7, 2022

imvestment advantage of luminova submariners is greatly overestimated.

4. mikeo1 Sep 17, 2022

I not only agree with Foo but think if the scarcity issue is resolved his opinion will become painfully more apparent--

I find all of the Pano series to be very attractive watches; same plane date display is very well done and even better than Lange. The Panograph's 4! jewel caliber 61 is spectacular and a visual treat--for a look:

https://www.intlwatchleague.com/sho...ovement-finish-Up-Close-with-the-GO-Panograph

5. mikeo1 Sep 17, 2022

As compared to? Pano Lunar only about 2mm thicker than a Lange 1 moon phase (12.1 vs 10.2), about same thickness as a Sub or Datejust

6. OmegaOwner2019 Sep 25, 2022

Just pulled the trigger on a PanoReserve after a year of YouTube "research".

Very happy about it.

For the price of a Sub or Portugieser, I get to enjoy high horology features like hand-finishing, beveling, gold chatons, and hand decorations.

GO is not for people who aim for investment/resell, but damn is it a bargain for people who want a cool watch.

Doc Olives, MTROIS, Archer and 2 others like this.