Forums Latest Members

Girard Perregaux Movement Parts - Help

1. bristnj Sep 24, 2015

Trying to help a friend. Does anyone know a watchmaker that can get parts for a Girard Perregaux GP 3330 movement. It has sub seconds at 7:30, with date, moon phase, and power reserve. The DATE JUMPER is what he needs. It has a broken spring and the date will not change on the watch. To be more specific, it rests under the white date disc on the right and is the arm that is actuated by the date wheel or when you turn the stem to quick set the date. The arm has a spring that was broken off of it. He would like to be able to get the spring or if he needs it, the complete date jumper.

I don't know much about GP, and typically lean toward vintage pieces, but thought it was worth a post to try and help him out. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks - Jeff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Sep 24, 2015
  2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Sep 24, 2015

The last time I checked with them, they did not sell parts to independent watchmakers, but that was a while ago.

I would have whoever the watchmaker is ask GP about this, but my guess is it will have to be a factory repair unless the part can be made.

Let us know what happens either way thanks.

Cheers, Al

3. bristnj Sep 24, 2015

Thanks Al. He was hoping that there was someone (either US, Canada or abroad) who could still get parts. I'll keep you posted!! Best - Jeff