Forums Latest Members

OHPF Girard Perregaux cal 352, NOS, just serviced, absolutely gorgeous

1. Tom Dick and Harry Oct 9, 2016

evening all

I have had a few calibre watches, including the stunning cal 352 JLC master Quartz I sold last year

IMG_3079.JPG

This example came from the same haul as the JLC, it is new old stock and retains the factory case back stickers, original band and the original hang tag

IMG_3078.JPG

The watch has just been serviced by Keith Tilley (well known for vintage Quartz) so I am happy to provide a 6 month warranty with it

IMG_3081.JPG

It genuinely is an absolute stunner, the build quality is out of this world and easily as good as the JLC, the watch is virtually flawless as you can see from the images and it has an amazing wrist presence without being in your face

IMG_3082.JPG

The 7 o'clock crown is also a great features and means the watch wears extremely comfortably, it's a screw back model and the seals were also replaced during service (although like any vintage Quartz I would recommend mixing it with H2O)

These really are rare watches and finding a good one is not a common occurrence, finding a new old stock one with this dial combination is a very rare occurrence

Great Hondinkee article on these special special watches here

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-restoration-of-the-girard-perregaux-caliber-350

IMG_3083.JPG

I am looking for £625 shipped, payment via BT or PP gift (or you cover fees)

Edited Oct 9, 2016
    ahartfie, Deafboy, Lonestar and 2 others like this.