REDUCED vintage Eberhard Scafograf 300!

FS 
€ 4100
Hi everyone!

Today, I am thrilled to offer a fantastic and rare watch! Presenting a vintage Eberhard Scafograf 300, an iconic diver from the '60s, in exceptional condition!

Details:

• Dial: Original, never refinished, with original lume. The details are incredible and the dial has developed a beautiful, very deep, pleasing natural patina. These Scafo 300 can have matt (later) or gilt (older, rarer and more sought after) dials.
  • Hands: All original, professionally relumed in order to match the dial lume.
  • Case: It looks unpolished or maybe polished once, in excellent condition. The stainless steel case is 42mm in diameter, with an intact case back and deep, clearly visible engravings, as you can see. These are usually very worn! Insert is crazy nice too!
  • Crown: generic
  • Movement: Perfectly functioning, with pleasing roulette data disk, serviced 1 year ago!
I am happy to offer this splendid watch for €4400 plus shipping. Similar examples are priced above €5000, in not such nice condition, so IMHO this is a great deal, to be honest!

If you love true vintage dive watches, like the famous Rolex Submariner, Omega Seamaster 300 or Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, but don’t want to spend exorbitant amounts, you can’t miss this Eberhard Scafograf 300!

I am located in Italy and can provide dozens of positive feedback references if needed.

Best regards,
Matt

eb0.jpg eb1.jpg eb2.jpg eb3.jpg eb4.jpg eb5.jpg eb6.jpg

Like 15
uuup and price reduction! now 4100€ shipped!

crazy bargain imho...