Gestures That Lift Your Spirits…

Stealing the title from Alpha…

I count two gestures today so far…

Following a few very pleasant transactions with @gbesq and a meeting at the Detroit GTG. This arrived in the mail today.

Thank you! IMG_6149.jpeg First coffee (black) in the company of my Seamaster…

IMG_6152.jpeg IMG_6153.jpeg IMG_6154.jpeg

Second gesture. Soon after I bought a Baltic, I received a customer survey. I praised the watch but mentioned that the buckle did not fit well with the factory strap.

They replied almost immediately and advised that they were sending me a new and improved buckle, free of charge. It arrived from France in four days. Plus, they included a suede travel pouch. Thank you Baltic and also thanks to several members of this Forum who introduced me to Baltic. Notably @Larry S @Spruce and the (or one of the) very first photos of a bronze Baltic on OF courtesy of @dougiedude IMG_6144.jpeg IMG_6145.jpeg IMG_6146.jpeg IMG_6147.jpeg So… forget about the jerk who cut you off today and cherish the nice gestures.

I dunno!
Baltic send a travel pouch to the one OF member who could make his own 😉

Steve, I’ve two issues and this is pretty typical. Not only are the watches great but the customer experience is superb. Its as if France is the next state over.

Stealing the title from Alpha…

I count two gestures today so far…

Following a few very pleasant transactions with @gbesq and a meeting at the Detroit GTG. This arrived in the mail today.

Thank you! IMG_6149.jpeg First coffee (black) in the company of my Seamaster…

IMG_6152.jpeg IMG_6153.jpeg IMG_6154.jpeg

Second gesture. Soon after I bought a Baltic, I received a customer survey. I praised the watch but mentioned that the buckle did not fit well with the factory strap.

They replied almost immediately and advised that they were sending me a new and improved buckle, free of charge. It arrived from France in four days. Plus, they included a suede travel pouch. Thank you Baltic and also thanks to several members of this Forum who introduced me to Baltic. Notably @Larry S @Spruce and the (or one of the) very first photos of a bronze Baltic on OF courtesy of @dougiedude IMG_6144.jpeg IMG_6145.jpeg IMG_6146.jpeg IMG_6147.jpeg So… forget about the jerk who cut you off today and cherish the nice gestures.
The coffee mug, watch and service from Baltic are awesome…but let me suggest that your view from the window is awesomer. Nice, Sir!!