Forums Latest Members
  1. The Belgian Jan 17, 2017

Dear, I am new to this forum and bought my first Omega watch on e-Bay a couple of days ago. I did some checks myself on this watch (dial, movement, back) using the book 'Omega - Reise durch die Zeit" (but the book does not seem to specifically cover exactly the model ST 135.003) and using the internet. Seamaster logo on the back seems a little bit different from the (small) logo in the book "Reise durch..." but is similar to logos I found on the internet attributed to similar ST 135.003 watches.

I post some photos here and would be more than happy to hear your comments on this one.

Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg Photo 3.jpg Photo 4.jpg
    Jeroensv likes this.
  2. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Jan 17, 2017

Photo of the dial is poor quality, so it is impossible to say with 100 percent certainty that it is not a redial but it looks kosher. Movement, caseback and everything else checks out. I have the exact same model :thumbsup:

3. The Belgian Jan 17, 2017

Thank you for your input. Please find hereafter some extra photos.

Photo 5.jpg Photo 6.jpg Photo 7.jpg
  4. The Belgian Jan 17, 2017

Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated. I have posted some extra photos in my thread.

5. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Jan 17, 2017

Dial is original and in good condition as well. Nice watch! Mine says 'hello' :)

image.jpeg

6. The Belgian Jan 17, 2017

Thanks! Beautiful watch too ;)