Forums Latest Members

Genuine Omega Rubber strap for seamaster 300m chronograph

1. Cooko14 Jan 25, 2015

hi all I was just wondering where I can get a genuine omega rubber / silicon strap with deployment clasp for Omega 300m chrono diver. im not sure how many mm it is but it should be similar to the regular 300m. Seen a few online with this strap and think it gives the watch a totally different look.

Cheers

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jan 25, 2015

An Omega AD should be able to order you one, or places like Otto Frei can also if you know what you want.

3. Cooko14 Jan 25, 2015

Thanks I will check that out

4. kingsley Jan 28, 2015

Great idea, I also love the change when I swap to the LE black rubber. Purchased through an Omega boutique. Here is what mine looks like with the rubber. Great watch

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Superglide likes this.
  5. Cooko14 Jan 28, 2015

That is exactly the sort I'm after. I have the older version of that watch with the waves but still think it would look good with that kind of strap. I Must admit I wasn't initially keen on the new version due to them scrapping the waves but when I saw it in the boutique I immediately changed my mind. If I had had enough cash I would ve gone for the newer model that you have. Like the fact the bezel is ceramic as well.cheers