Gent's Omega DeVille Prestige 18K & Steel Dress Watch

This is a very handsome (very good over-all condition) Omega DeVille Prestige dress watch Reference 4230.13.

OmegaDevilleA.JPG

The case, snap-on case-back and bracelet are stainless steel, but the bezel and flanking centre elements of the links are 18K gold.

OmegaDevilleB.JPG

The hands, crystal and champagne dial are mint. There is a quick-set date aperture at 6 o’clock.

The 1449/432 bracelet is comfortable on a 71/2” wrist and features a single push-button sliding clasp.

OmegaDevilleC.JPG

The watch comes complete with the very tatty inner box, the International Warranty dated September, 2000, the Omega <i>Operating Instructions</i> and Worldwide Service Centres Network</i> booklets, the Ben Bridge Limited Watch Warranty certificate from the Citadel Mall store in Colorado Springs, and the red leatherette card holder.

The watch has just been fitted with a new battery and it is ready for years of uninterrupted service . . .

OmegaDevilleD.JPG

$799 plus actual carriage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________