Forums Latest Members

FS gently worn Piaget Polo S ADLC Limited Edition ref. G0A42001

1. dinexus Jan 22, 2019

[​IMG]

(Withdrawn for now)

There are precious few watches I’ve enjoyed owning more than this Piaget Polo S, but despite my sheer enjoyment of having it in the watch box, it rarely makes its way to my wrist, which is why I’m listing it for someone else to enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It’s a truly beautiful, sporty & modern piece, with a multi-layered and textured dial, and a Piaget-manufactured automatic movement (cal. 110P with 4 Hz, 40 hours of power reserve) fitted to a whisper-thin stainless steel case that’s water resistant to 100 meters, which is capped by a horizontally-brushed, piano-black ADLC-finished bezel. Unlike the other standard, more common Polo S variants in blue or grey, this black-dialed variant (ref. G0A42001) was limited to 888 pieces, and is now sold-out as far as I can tell. It comes with two straps – a smooth dark grey calfskin, and a black textile strap with leather backing. AD-purchased at the end of 2017 (warranty card is dated December 2017), and worn extremely sparingly in 2018 only on aftermarket straps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both OEM straps are in excellent, like-new condition (some minor creasing on the textile strap, due to it being fitted to the watch at the time of purchase). One cool thing about this case, is that the lugs are drilled in two locations, enabling the easy fitment and comfort of other straps of different thicknesses. Neat little detail. The watch head itself is also in fantastic condition – can’t find any noteworthy marks or hairlines that my camera could pick up.

[​IMG]

Asking $6350, domestic transaction preferred, and I’ll pick up the tab on shipping with full insurance to an address anywhere in the United States. Add 3% for PayPal fees unless you’ve got more posts than me. No trades this time, but holler if you’ve got questions – email’s (dinexus.japan[at]gmail.com) gonna be quicker than DM. Oh, and though I haven't listed too many watches here on OF, I have many years of buying and selling feedback over at WUS – simply search F63 for 'dinexus' to get the lowdown. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 26, 2019
    rbob99, Tet, stevec14 and 1 other person like this.
  2. dinexus Jan 24, 2019

Bump!

3. dinexus Feb 20, 2019

Still available!

4. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Feb 20, 2019

Have never seen this exact model before, what a stunner!