Forums Latest Members

SOLD gently worn Omega Globemaster with full warranty, bracelet, & bonus tweed strap

1. dinexus Jan 28, 2019

[​IMG]

There are simply too many exceptional white-dialed 3-hand watches out there, and while the Omega Globemaster (ref. 130.30.39.21.02.001 in stainless steel on bracelet) is absolutely one of 'em, I'm consolidating my collection for something that overlaps just a tad too much with this one, so off she goes.

[​IMG]

Purchased new from an authorized dealer last summer and worn sparingly in rotation with a few other watches, this Globemaster is in excellent shape. Some light hairline marks on the clasp that show in photographs, and a few very superficial hairlines on the 9:00 side that don't show in photographs are the only condition details worth noting. Case is otherwise fully preserved, and the watch is keeping excellent time. Bear in mind it does still have nearly 4.5 years remaining on its factory warranty, if you need the added peace of mind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm including a nearly-new Railmaster OEM tweed strap with buckle ($300 value) as a bonus with the complete kit – a strap which really complements the white dial beautifully. This watch is otherwise a strap monster, and looks amazing on grey, green, and black leather, in addition to the beautifully designed stainless steel bracelet. Spare links, pictogram, warranty card, METAS certificate, wooden inner and cardboard outer boxes are also all included – this is the full kit, along with the addition of that special strap.

[​IMG]

Asking $3650 (SOLD), domestic transaction preferred (watch is located in the SF Bay Area), and I’ll pick up the tab on shipping with full insurance to an address anywhere in the United States. Add 3% for PayPal fees unless you’ve got more posts than me. No trades this time, but holler if you’ve got questions – email is (dinexus.japan[at]gmail.com) often a bit quicker than a DM on here. Oh, and though I haven't listed too many watches here on OF, I have many years of buying and selling feedback over at WUS – simply search F63 for 'dinexus' to get the lowdown. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 29, 2019
    chanbar, llvhhui, rbob99 and 8 others like this.
  2. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Jan 28, 2019

Nice, GLWS :thumbsup:

dinexus and Foo2rama like this.