Forums Latest Members

SOLD Gallet Multichron reverse panda three register chronograph

1. khanmu Mar 6, 2019

Hi

For sale is my very nice Gallet Multichron panda chronograph, unfortunately I need to raise funds for non-watch reasons, so have to let this one go.

Details:
    Classic three register pilot reverse panda chronograph, it dates I guess from late 1960's/early 70's. Manual wind with a workhorse Valjoux 7736 movement in great condition. Case is a good size at 38mm excl crown and 40.5mm with.

Good:
    - Sharp lugs, bevels, unpolished case, brushed finish
    - Excellent bezel
    - Original dial and hour, minute and sub dial hands in great condition
    - Clean movement, at least to my eyes
    - Comes on used irsch black calf strap, I will also include a new suede tan strap as in the photos

Not so:
    - The white chrono hand is correct, but may be a replacement/service hand - or just might be in good condition
    - One very faint scratch on back case
    - I don't know service history so recommend you budget for a service, I am happy to ask my watchmaker to do that for you at cost if you wish.

Payment details:
    -
    Price - I'm asking £1850, which includes fully insured and tracked shipping to via UPS
    - You are responsible for any customs / import tax or duties
    - Payment - via Paypal FF, bank transfer, or normal PayPal + 4%. I am in London, so happy to do face to face if you are here
    - For any US buyers, I am likely to be in the US (NY/NJ) toward end March/early April, so can bring it with me.
    - Returns accepted if you don't like it, let me know within 1 week of receiving it, return shipping at your cost.

If required, I have some references here as a buyer and seller, and am happy to provide these.

I always try to do my research and price what I sell fairly, but as I'm an enthusiast with a day job and a family, I might not always get it right! So please feel free to make me an offer or let me know if I'm far off or have anything wrong in my description.

Thank you!

G1.JPG

g2.JPG
    IMG_3441.JPG IMG_3442.JPG IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3447.JPG IMG_3446.JPG G3.JPG

Edited Mar 8, 2019
    Chye likes this.
  2. khanmu Mar 7, 2019

Bump

3. khanmu Mar 8, 2019

It has been pointed out to me that the watch must have been serviced - the bridge is a service one. I can’t believe that I actually missed that ::facepalm1::. Although it makes this less than perfect, it doesn’t make any difference to the operation of the watch, and it is still a nice one.

Nonetheless, I have reduced the price to take into account that you might wish to replace it with a “Gallet” stamped one (they do appear on eBay). Price is now £1850 including insured shipping.

Edited Mar 9, 2019
    Chye likes this.
  4. khanmu Mar 20, 2019

Sold elsewhere for £1600 excl shipping... thanks OF for the space!

WYO_Watch likes this.