Forums Latest Members
  1. curiousheir May 15, 2019

User forestcasey posted his 1022 cal watch of unidentified reference number and there was no precise answer for his questions. I am creating this thread since his post was made on a cal. 751 post, not related to this theme.

Original post: https://omegaforums.net/threads/this-is-what-hoarding-looks-like.49464/page-3#post-606891

To sum up: the investigated watch has a 198.0066 caseback, what seems to be a case from the same ref. number, but the watch has a 1022 caliber. The case also resembles the Seamaster "Cosmic", but the dial does not match. No conclusion definite was reached.

Now I present further evidence. I found a different piece with the same case, same movement and also a 198.0066 caseback, just like the watch posted by forestcasey.
    So the chances of a dial or caliber swap on his watch are small, imho.

Here are some pictures.

1022.png 1022(1).png 1022(3).png

Does anybody know the correct ref number for this watch?

2. curiousheir May 15, 2019

I wonder what I've done wrong for a total of 0 replies.

3. WYO_Watch May 15, 2019

Assumed that everyone had the day off to answer your questions ;) and then asked why no on answered your question :whistling:

Patience, someone might yet crawl out of the woodwork and help you out. Give them more than just a couple hours though to do your free research :thumbsup:

Biezmez and DaveK like this.