Forums Latest Members

SOLD Full Kit Speedmaster Moon Watch - Japanese Racing Mod

1. ATWG Dec 17, 2019

Greetings,

As I mentioned in my previous FS post, I will be paring down my collection to watches that are in my regular rotation.

For sale, I have a beautiful Full Kit Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 with a Japanese Racing dial modification. I purchased the watch from the original owner who had acquired it during vacation in Italy. After modification was performed in 2006, the watch was in my rotation for about a year and was subsequently stored at an air-conditioned bank safe for the past 12 years.

The watch runs great and all sub-dials reset as they should, however service history is unknown. The sale includes original dial and white hands to revert back to the factory specification. Also, included a nato strap and original 1998/840 bracelet. Lastly, stamped international warranty card and all users manuals are also included.

Case looks to be unpolished and is free of any major dings or blemishes. both dials and hands are in perfect / mint condition. The bracelet is extremely tight and is in very good shape.

My asking price is $3,290 wired, plus shipping. International shipping at purchasers expense.

I have plenty of references available and have been an active member here since 2016.

Best,
    -A

UIAqNe3ZTMKQ9v9c+akQkg.jpg
    IdlynnrqRUGOnkQQ%vHIwg.jpg bKkk%TqsTp6BxvQgE2xH6g.jpg g8Nw4phgRG6enGIReyQmpQ.jpg CBE4FoVqRUOM+ums9ap6Bw.jpg 00Q4j55WSsayGiwodcsmoA.jpg rwB0jt7bRmi8dWxfZqh+bw.jpg i1ygMepoRKa5VmdCPUlaTw.jpg y65%KysNRZyK1bAVXh951Q.jpg

Edited Dec 17, 2019
    Eve, jB1128, sdre and 11 others like this.
  2. ATWG Dec 18, 2019

The watch is OHPF, thanks for everyone who inquired.

Ian_km likes this.