Forums Latest Members

FSOT FSOT: Omega Seamaster 300 Blue Titanium LiquidMetal (UK Sale)

1. wayneG May 10, 2016

This is my first sale on this forum, but I was given privileges to do so after showing the Mods my refs elsewhere, which of course I would be happy to do so if asked by any prospective buyer.

For sale is my Omega Seamaster 300 LM 233.90.41.21.03.001 Master Co-Axial. This is the Titanium model with blue dial and bezel details. It features the wonderful antimagnetic 8400 movement which is running very accurately. The watch was purchased at the end of March 2016, so therefore it's only a few weeks in to its four year international Omega warranty as I type this. I'm only selling as I have the Spectre model as well, and moving more towards vintage with the rest of my collection.

Condition is excellent as you would expect, with only light hairlines to the polished centre links. No dings or marks that I can see, and all the links are present for the extendable bracelet. The watch is fully boxed with its cards and hang tag, and was purchased from a UK Authorised Dealer.

The watch features a 41mm case, 8400 movement, Blue LiquidMetal Ceramic/Steel bezel, extendable bracelet clasp, tobacco lume to hands and markers, blue dial, 300M WR, screw-down crown, sapphire crystal to the front and rear and comes with its wooden box, cards (dated late march 2016), tag and instruction manual. I've blanked out the serial number for security in the pictures.

I'm based in North West England and would prefer a UK sale. I don't particularly like the thought of sending such a valuable item overseas so please bare this in mind, unless of course you have other options we could explore regarding this.

I am asking £4150 GBP (RRP £5690) inclusive of delivery within the UK. I may consider trades on this; I can only say no :) Cash is preferred though.

Happy to meet at an AD to confirm authenticity, purely to satisfy the buyer of course. The watch is non-returnable as I believe I have described it accurately, and provided detailed photographs.

DSC00137.jpg DSC00093.jpg DSC00094.jpg DSC00104.jpg DSC00117.jpg DSC00118.jpg DSC00119.jpg DSC00120.jpg DSC00130.jpg DSC00132.jpg
    Edited May 10, 2016
  2. wayneG May 13, 2016

Thanks for offers. I was considering a couple of trades until STS called to say my two vintage watches are on the way home (woohoo!), so I'm not so sure about trades right now.

Cash offers will be entertained, and here's a couple of extra pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gwzymytk and GregH like this.