Forums Latest Members

FSOT Omega AT 150m GMT 2013 teak dial

1. Norfolk Oct 27, 2015

Had this for about a year. Wore it a bit in USA but now back in England so GMT function not really needed and I seem to have 2 other GMT watches which I wear more.
    This is the model:

http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/0001126/Omega-Seamaster-Aqua-Terra-Chronograph-Mens-Watch/p

It is currently on correct molded fitted leather strap and OEM deployment all from Omega which matches the teak textured dial very well. It is an elegant watch, functional but can be worn in the evenings too. Some light wear so do not expect a safe queen but it really is in excellent near mint condition as pictures will show with all boxes and cards AND an OEM bracelet which was fitted for only a few days before I moved it onto the leather strap which made it lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. The matt black bezel is unmarked and lovely.

It came from another member on the forum in trade and is a UK model, all taxes paid. I am looking for a trade and/or sale so try me but main focus is now on vintage Omega esp Speedmasters, or Rolex Sub, Patek dress watch or something AP or VC. Current RRP is £5770. I see it as £2950 on strap, £3150 on bracelet, and £3300 for whole package - a lot of watch for the money. It is incredibly accurate, within a couple of seconds a week! Obviously stll under Omega warranty too. Correct crystal back allows viewing of a lovely movement.

I am based in Cambridge for viewing. Pics to follow.....on an iPhone so sorry about quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]