Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN FSOT: LeCoultre Memovox

1. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 13, 2014

I can send hi res pics, so please email for pics.

I put this up for sale about 2 years ago, sold to a member here only to have the crown stem break as I was setting time and sending it off. At that point I decided to send it off for service and have stem replaced. Keeps time well and alarm works well. I can dig up the info on the exact date of service, it was done by a watchmaker on the east coast (Mark Sirianni). Dial is original.

The watch is 10k gold filled and in great condition. The pic below is hi res and I can also send some additional pics at your request.

I purchase this watch about 3 years ago from a watch maker that told me he kept it in his safe for the last 20 years. No idea if this is true but based on the condition of the watch I can see how this could be true.

I would consider trading for a vintage Seamaster or Constellation. I am only interested in Omega and either gold or silver models. Particular interest a birth year watch (1966).

I am asking $850. I cover paypal and priority shipping in CONUS only. Sorry overseas friends :(.

I will also include the watch stand.

IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

bigdubnick likes this.
  2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 13, 2014

3. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 17, 2014

Withdrawn