Forums Latest Members
  1. Paedipod Mar 5, 2017

My first attempt at a sale on OF went kind of off the rails so hopefully this will work better......

A link for those who need the full info:http://zrcworld.com/en/gf-300-reedition-2015/
    This is the 2015 re-issue of a classic dive watch with all the newness that we want for something wearable without damaging value. That said, I have just had this one factory serviced and water-tested, so watch is in factory-fresh condition. I am not needing to sell but moving in a different direction with my collection. I am the second owner, the watch was purchased with textile strap as shown. I "found" the classic-style bracelet with spring-loaded ends....so you can retain water or wear a wetsuit, the bracelet does have some desk diving marks. **minimum wrist size for the bracelet set-up is 7". These are basically unavailable outside of France (I know....not a reason to ask more $) and for those of you who are in the EU probably can get a better deal.

The watch will ship from Calgary, Canada with boxes/papers/bracelet with extra links/textile strap/special screwdrivers to change the setup.
    Asking $2400 USD, as much as the Donald is making things interesting, his $ is still relatively stable compared to ours.
    Returns only if watch is not as described. So on to the pictures, as always they are part of the description:

Fresh back from the factory service
    IMG_2758.JPG

what the real vintage one looks like (THIS IS NOT MY WATCH)
    p1030972a2e1f.jpg

Watch "head" out of plastic plus a thumbprint::facepalm2::
    fullsizeoutput_1ace.jpeg IMG_2759.JPG IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2764.JPG IMG_2765.JPG

Bracelet parts and special triangular head screw-drivers for change from bracelet to strap
    IMG_2767.JPG

bracelet and strap configuration
    fullsizeoutput_1acf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1ad0.jpeg

IMG_2771.JPG
    And the box that it lives in IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_2760.JPG IMG_2766.JPG
    Kreindog24, Lonestar and George.A like this.
  2. Paedipod Mar 10, 2017

As first sale attempt on this forum, no idea of bumping protocol/frequency, but off the first page seems to be Ok(?). Happy to be educated about this, and to entertain offers. Have a good weekend OF

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 10, 2017

Google translate

Étanche Grands Fonds = Waterproof Large Bottoms.

<snicker snicker>

Nice watch, GLWTS!

Jwit and Paedipod like this.
  4. Paedipod Mar 11, 2017

Sold now! Thanks OF and @JimInOz for awakening the offers!

5. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Mar 11, 2017

Thank goodness!!!

I really did not need this totally kick ass watch...

Paedipod likes this.