Forums Latest Members

FS Wakmann Superautomatic Certified Dive Watch ETA 2878 - $220 SOLD

1. redpcar Feb 18, 2019

Not getting enough time on my wrist and a watch show is coming. Time to thin the herd. This is an all stainless dive watch from Wakmann. Very well made. ETA 2878 automatic movement is running and keeping time but unknown service history. Stainless generic bracelet can take up to an 8 inch wrist. This watch wears large on the arm even though the case measures 36.5mm not counting the crown. 40mm end to end. Pretty thick measuring about 14mm. Blue starburst dial is beautiful. Missing a little bit of lume on the minute hand as you can see. The case back looks to still have the original sticker in place.
    I see people asking stupid money for these in other places. Pricing it here for $220 firm. Continental US only. I'll eat the paypal and USPS small priority box. If you are not happy for any reasons, I'll take it back. No worries, you will love it.
    wakmann superautomatic.jpg
    Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 1.jpg Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 2.jpg Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 3.jpg Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 4.jpg Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 5.jpg Wakmann Superautomatic Certified 6.jpg

Edited Feb 19, 2019
    Flatfoot, bardamu, sdre and 3 others like this.
  2. redpcar Feb 18, 2019

Standard o-ring crown. Not a screw down.

3. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 19, 2019

Blue Dial... Pumpkin lume...

Slap a Speedmaster or Tudor sticker on it and sell it for many times more!

It's lovely ::love::

GLWS!

sdre likes this.
  4. redpcar Feb 20, 2019

Sold.
    My thanks to everyone.

DRjre086, Lonestar and Foo2rama like this.