Forums Latest Members

FS: Vintage Omega Seamaster chronometer ref 168.0061

1. cpl Dec 15, 2017

I have for sale a vintage Omega Seamaster ref 168.0061 in very good condition dating from the 70's. Size is 35mm so it is suitable for men and women.
    Crystal is a lovely domed plexi giving off the right vintage vibes!

Size:
    35mm excl crown
    Bracelet + watch measures 7.5"

Condition:
    Very good unpolished condition with marks as expected from a vintage watch. Please refer to the photos.
    New Omega crystal with logo in the center
    Sunburst silver dial is flawless

Movement:
    Automatic chronometer movement has just been serviced and running well

Accessories:
    None

Terms:
    Watch has passed pressure test but I offer no guarantee of water resistance.Watch is sold as is; I offer no warranty.Any customs clearance, duties and taxes are for the buyer to take care ofReturns:
    I will accept returns within 3 days if the watch is significantly not as described for a full refund less shipping and insurance. Buyer must pay for the cost of return shipping and the risks are on you for the safe return of the watch (I recommend you send by courier with tracking and insurance).
    Watch and accessories must be returned complete and in the condition that you received them or return will be rejected and you must bear the cost of shipping the watch back to you.

Price:
    $800 USD + shipping/insurance/paypal fees

No trades
    Shipping is extra. I will send with Australia Post Express International with full insurance.
    Payment by bank wire or Paypal + 3.6%. If you have no references or forum history we will need to discuss payment options.
    Payment is required immediately, I won't hold the watch for you.Low ballers will be ignored.

Contact me via PM or Instagram @cpl.watches

My references:
    Feedback thread for cpl

IMG_0018 resize.jpg IMG_0019 resize.jpg IMG_0020 resize.jpg IMG_0021 resize.jpg IMG_0022 resize.jpg IMG_0023 resize.jpg IMG_0037 resize.jpg IMG_0024 resize.jpg IMG_0025 resize.jpg IMG_0026 resize.jpg IMG_0033 resize.jpg IMG_0054 resize.jpg

2. cpl Dec 17, 2017

Bump

3. cpl Feb 4, 2018

Sold